10% of Barjis London profits are invested in our not for profit organisation: The Barjis Initiative. For more information please visit our website.
These are some of my favourite books that I have read in 2020. Books that have helped me to become a better version of myself.
I lean more towards non – fiction as I am a practical, logical person and a lifelong learner.
I guess 2020 was a year of self-discovery and doing the things we want to do – instead of what others expect of us.
2020 has been a year of setting boundaries and a lot of self-reflection.
My book recommendations:
- 7 Habits of highly successful people – Stephen R Covey
- Taboo; The hidden culture of a red light district – Fouzia Saeed
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings – Maya Angelou
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
- Educated – Tara Westover
- Ego is the Enemy – Ryan Holiday
- The Prophet -Kahlil Gibran
- Make your Bed – William H Mc Raven
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- The Forty Rules of Love – Elif Shafak
- The saying and wisdom of Imam Ali – Shaykh Fadhlalla Haeri
What books would you recommend?
Let me know what is the favourite book that you have read in 2020?