- Free returns on all items except bespoke and customised work.
- All items must be returned within 30 days, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with the tag still attached to the item in all original boxes and packaging. Should any item(s) not be in perfect condition upon receipt, BARJIS Ltd will not accept them.
- To return or exchange an item, Please fill out this form click here and enclose it in the package.
- We strongly advise that all goods be returned via a recorded method of delivery (i.e. Royal Mail signed for, Royal Mail Special Delivery or via a courier) and that you get a ‘proof of posting’ certificate from your Post Office or carrier. This will cover you if the goods are lost in the post. BARJIS Ltd will not be held responsible for any returns that do not reach us and you will remain billed for lost items.
- The return costs in UK and Europe will be reimbursed by us and shown in your bank statement. For the rest of the world, we can only refund the return cost up to the value of £8.
- Please note that there could be slight colour variations of products due to screens and your mobile phone settings.
Please send all returns to:
96 Graveney Road
London SW 17 0EH
Apologies, due to Health & Safety reasons, we can not allow customers to drop off their items , under any circumstances.
Refunds will be processed within a maximum of 15 days after receipt. However we don’t want to keep you waiting that long so it should be much speedier. You will receive an email to confirm once the refund has taken place but it may take a few days to show on your bank statement.
Exchanges will be dealt with as soon as we receive your returned goods. If the exchange is for something of a higher value we may require some of your card details again. Alternative products can be exchanged according to our stock availability. If we do not have the desired replacement you will receive a full refund and an email confirming this.
Sale and Discounted Items
Items on sale can only be returned within 7 working days starting the day after delivery to you.
Suspected Faulty Goods
In the rare and unfortunate event of your BARJIS item being faulty, please accept our apologies and contact us to discuss your options. For UK customers, please return any suspected faulty items via either Royal Mail Recorded, Signed For or Special Delivery. On further inspection, in the event that your goods are deemed faulty we will reimburse your return postage fee up to the value of £8.00, back onto your card.
For goods sent back to us via any other methods, whereby we accept responsibility for the postage fees, we will still only be able to reimburse up to the value of £8.00. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Custom and bespoke work cannot be refunded. Once you have approved and work is in production we cannot cancel or refund the order.
Please note the following:
Although we take great care in photographing our products as they are. Due to different screens and mobile devices we cannot be 100% accurate in the colours that you see from your screen. There could be a 5% variation in the colour that you receive.